You Can Reach Your Fundraising Goals Faster!
The Nonprofit Academy™ is for anyone who wants to raise consistent (and more) revenue for a cause they are passionate about. Your training subscription provides the expert guidance and solutions you need at a cost you CAN afford.
- How to Get More Done In Less Time
- How to Raise More Funds With Less Hassle
- How to Get More Help from your Board, from Volunteers, and from Donors
- What Your Priorities Should be – and the Dead Ends to Avoid
- Systems and Processes that will Serve You Now and for Years To Come
- How to Lead Your Organization to the Next Level of Mission Impact
If you’re in a small or medium-size nonprofit organization and want to achieve the vision of your mission, you’re in the right place! Our faculty of experienced nonprofit development experts give you the information, guidance, training and community support you need to stop feeling overwhelmed or uncertain, and start feeling like a leader equipped to lead and a magnet for more resources. We’ll help you engage your board, raise awareness about what you do, and ultimately give you the tools you need to raise more money. All while helping you run or serve your organization more efficiently and more effectively.
Dear Nonprofit Leader:
Do you wish you knew the secrets of running a strong nonprofit organization? Let me guess… you’re probably an executive director, board member, volunteer or staff person who is really committed to your cause and who would like to…
- have the money you need to impact your community in a big way
- turn your board into fundraising superstars
- have more volunteers than you know what to do with
- be the organization everyone wants to partner with
- learn proven ways to increase your visibility
- attract more donors
- leave your organization on stable financial footing
- be part of a community of people like you
If so, then say YES to being a part of The Nonprofit Academy™. Above are just a few of the topics we cover on our monthly training calls.
Why Aren’t Things Working Already?
There are probably a few reasons. You’ve probably already read some books or articles, but the pieces aren’t coming together in to a cohesive plan yet. And, since most of the available materials are geared towards larger organizations, you may be having a difficult time figuring out how they apply to your organization.
You’re probably overwhelmed by everything that there is to do and having a difficult time identifying the best next thing to do – and having time focusing on it when you do identify it.
And your messaging might be focused more on your organization – rather than on the impact you’re having on the world?
Would you like to have regular access to the information other organizations are using to raise more money? Would you like help clarifying your mission, getting the word out, asking in an authentic way and developing a realistic fundraising plan based on the resources you have available to you?
Great! We can help you with that.
We’ve Been Where You Are
As part of this training subscription program, you’ll be learning from different experts each month, all dedicated to helping those working in nonprofits of all sizes. Even small ones like yours. Each training is crafted to ensure you’ll learn strategies and methods that will work in your environment.
What Others Are Saying
|“We are very impressed…and consider your organization very good value indeed. We are impressed with the literature and suggestions that you have e-mailed us.” – Beverly J., Missouri
|“Thank you for making membership so affordable. The service is heaven-sent and I would urge every small nonprofit to avail of it!” – Gregory H., Arizona
|“Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom. I’m a one-horse show where I am and getting input from other fundraisers is hugely helpful to me. ‘Virtual’ personal development and inspiration. Thank you.” – Rose C., Christchurch, New Zealand
|“Thank you! You are offering a great service and I am grateful for your wisdom, insight and help! You are offering something MANY of us in the development world need.” – Jane Whaley, Ashland, Oregon
|“Thank you so much for the webinar today. It was really helpful and got me thinking in ways I hadn’t before. I can’t wait to put this information into practice!” – Colleen M., Wisconsin|
The Nonprofit Academy™
At least once a month, you’ll be on the phone with me for group coaching, question & answer calls. These are short, to-the-point, and geared to helping answer the questions you bring. You’ll also be invited to a new training webinar each month with a national expert. They’ll cover fundraising and leadership topics designed to grow your organization.
What Would It Be Worth To You?
- To have a community of people to share ideas with and receive encouragement from?
- To have reasoned and researched answers to the fundraising questions your board and boss are asking?
- To feel focused and productive – rather than tired and overwhelmed?
- To have tools to get your board members eager to help?
- To know that you are truly making a difference in people’s lives – including your donors?
- To not have to be alone?
Here’s What You Get as a Member:
- Monthly Training Call: Each month, you will receive access to a webinar with content geared especially to small nonprofits like yours. You even get to help decide what training will be provided! You can attend this call live or download an MP3 of the training after the fact.
- Monthly Members-Only Open Office Hours Call with fundraising coach, Marc A. Pitman: Bring questions that you’re struggling with and we’ll all help you create strategies to raise more money, more quickly, than you could alone! Depending on the membership level you choose, you may even choose to get one-on-one calls with Marc.
- Members-Only Resources Area: You’ll have access to the entire Online Vault of past trainings, template samples, and other resources. All in one convenient place.
- Members-Only Community: Most importantly, you’ll be invited to participate in a members-only on-line community of your peers. You are not alone. All members of the Academy will be able to drop in and help each other 24/7.
“The Nonprofit Academy allows me to belong to something that will help me in my job and it takes very little effort on my part besides logging into a call.”
– Debbie S., St. Petersburg, FL
How To Register
Simply choose the membership level below that suits your needs. Once you complete the initial payment, you’ll be directed to a page where you’ll set up your community member account. You’ll have immediate access to the community members pages.
And the Cost? As low as $19 per month!
For less than a latte a week, you get a monthly training webinar, a monthly Q&A call, 24/7 access to resources in the special Online Vault and membership in an online community of your peers. You get to know you are not alone.
Plus, some levels of membership include additional personal coaching and assistance through private calls with fundraising coach, Marc A. Pitman.
Prefer monthly pricing? No problem!
BONUS #1: Get a copy of The Essential Fundraising Handbook for Small Nonprofits emailed to you when you join today!
(Filled with practical strategies from 8 leading nonprofit experts, this is great for a kick start any time of year)
BONUS #2: Also Get Marc’s “21 Ways to Engage Board Members in Fundraising: e-book and his weekly “Ask Without Fear!” fundraising email!
If you’re still uncertain about the next step you should take, I totally understand. After all, this might be the first time you’ve heard of The Nonprofit Academy™. So, to make you feel as confident about this as I am, I’m putting my money where my mouth is, by offering you…
Our “Make-You-Happy, Money-Back Guarantee”
100% Risk Free!
If this program doesn’t meet your expectations, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of registering and let me know you’d like your money back. I’ll make sure you get it back right away. No hard feelings.
Yes, I’d Like to Join The Nonprofit Academy™! I’m making my choice below:
I understand for a low investment I’ll enjoy monthly training calls with the rest of the NPA community and the rest of The Nonprofit Academy™ faculty, and I’ll learn fundraising and leadership topics designed to grow organization. I’ll also receive access to online recordings of each training, plus group coaching / Q&A calls with Marc. AND I even get a FREE ebook about engaging my board in fundraising instantly!
And I understand if I’d like to cancel anytime, I can simply need to click a link in every NPA email and future charges will be immediately canceled.
Don’t wait — get started now. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
To your fundraising success,
Marc A. Pitman, CFCC
P.S. Please take a moment to reflect on where your community – and your organization – will be one year from now. Let’s get started today so that we can work together to help you impact your community in a big way!