Setting New Year’s Resolutions is a popular tradition. What could be better than starting the year with hope and promises to make this the best year ever yet? The truth, however, is that most of us fail to achieve the goals we set on New Year’s. We forget, we get stalled, or we give up. What gets in the way? The same barriers that get in the way of achieving any other goal. In this webinar, we will go over the habits of highly ineffective people: the ways of thinking, feeling, and acting that prevent many of us from achieving our goals.
Neuropyschologist Dr. Theo Tsaousides covers the 7 brain blocks we face. And he does a deep dive into the most common and most change-resistant brain block: procrastination.
- the ways in which your brain can prevent or support your efforts to achieve your goals
- how to defeat the habits, mindsets, and gut feelings that slow you down or make you give up
- how to achieve the results you want by aligning your actions with your goals
Additional Material for The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People and How to Beat Them
Download the audio: The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People & How to Beat Them (MP3)
Download the slides: The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People & How to Beat Them (PDF)
Get the "SOONERR" Guide: http://www.smashingthebrainblocks.com/resources/
Want access to over 100 more practical and helpful trainings, tools, and templates?
Each month, Nonprofit Academy members get
- a new webinar like this,
- a live coaching call with Marc A. Pitman and the other NPA Members,
- 24/7 access to the Members-only Forum to ask questions as they arise, and
- 24/7 access to every single trainings, tool, and template in the Online Vault.
3 Ways to Join!
LifetimeOne payment only