For many nonprofits, silent auctions and special events are critical components to fundraising success. But they don't come easy! From pre-event planning, procurement, sponsors and auction management, to onsite fundraising, executing a successful auction requires the right formula.
Yet, many nonprofits use the same strategies year over year. Not anymore! It’s time to examine your auction through the lens of new trends and best practices.
In this training, we breakdown what’s needed to execute and host a flawless auction event. Industry experts cover the step-by-step best practices to execute and grow your next auction, including:
- Actionable tips to navigate the early planning stages
- Innovative strategies for growing your sponsor base
- Tips to develop new revenue streams
- Proven strategies for day-of-event management
You'll even learn the best practices to move your team from a “survive mindset” into a “thrive mentality”
This webinar is designed to help fundraisers take a critical look their auctions and what it takes to setup for success.
More for Auction Event Survival
Download the slides: Top Strategies for Auction Event Survival (PDF)
Download the audio: Top Strategies for Auction Event Survival (MP3)
Additional links referred to in the training:
- eBOOK: Auction Event Survival - https://try.onecause.com/ebook/auction-event-survival-kit/
- WHITEPAPER: Event Success & Understanding Analytics - https://www.onecause.com/ebook/whitepaper-fundraising-event-reporting/
- GUIDE: 13 Silent Auction Strategies- https://www.onecause.com/ebook/silent-auction-strategies/
- ARTICLE: 6 Strategies for Pricing Auction Items - https://www.onecause.com/blog/how-to-price-silent-auction-items/
- GUIDE: How to Run a Silent Auction for 2020 - https://www.onecause.com/blog/how-to-run-a-silent-auction/
- RESEARCH: Social Donor Study - https://try.onecause.com/ebook/social-donor-study-2018-1/