Have you had to cancel your fundraising event? Are you freaking out about how you'll make up the shortfall? There's help!
Samantha Swaim & Kristin Steele of Swaim Strategies dive into the best practices, tools, and steps you can take for your fundraising event during uncertain times. This session helps you continue fundraising. They will walk through the steps you can take to assure that you keep your guests safe and raise money.
You'll leave knowing:
- top 5 things you should be doing right now
- options for raising money instead of the event
- how to retain your sponsors
- converting your ticket and table buyers into donors
- how to take your event online and go virtual
- importance of social connection in this time of physical isolation
Canceling your event is the right decision. And it might not be a blow to your bottom line!
Additional Resources for Alternatives to Your Canceled Fundraising Event
Download the audio: Alternatives to Your Canceled Fundraising Event (MP3)
Download the slides: Alternatives to Your Canceled Fundraising Event (PDF)
Virtual Event Toolkit: https://swaimstrategies.com/solutions/virtual-events/
Virtual Auction Demo: https://youtu.be/jm971cTYGyw