In this session, Jay helps us learn how to step off of the donor acquisition treadmill and start revving up donor retention. Seven out of ten donors give only once, but this doesn’t have to be your reality. Jay helps us understand how a 10% increase in donor retention will more than double the lifetime value of a donor and minimize our reliance on producing constant appeals for new donors.
Jay teaches you:
- How to establish a powerful and engaging web presence that retains donors.
- What we can learn from the annual Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report from AFP.
- Why donors leave and what to do about it.
- 6 key drivers that can double the lifetime value of your donors.
- Methods for creating repeat donors.
Additional Materials for Avoiding Donor Attrition
Download the audio: Avoiding Fundraising's Quiet Killer: Donor Attrition (MP3)
Download the slides: Fundraising's Quiet Killer: Donor Attrition (PDF)