Build a Great Case for Support with Your Donors at the Center!
At the heart of every fundraising story is a case for support. In this session, you'll learn a simple but effective framework to improve your case for support right now. You'll also see how you can bring the core of your case to life in your annual, mid-level, major and legacy fundraising programs. You'll see case studies in action from all around the world. And you'll learn how to bring strong strategy and brilliant storytelling together to create a case that you will be proud of... and will help you raise more money!
What you’ll learn:
- See how defining (and redefining) your case is an ongoing and inspiring process
- Have great strategies and case studies you can build on and steal from
- Be a more comfortable and confident storyteller by seeing how you can tell stories that connect with your donors' values and emotions
- Be able to create a plan so that the work you do for your case can resonate in different areas of your fundraising program
Additional Materials for Bringing #donorlove and Inspiration to Your Case for Support
Download the slides: Bringing #DonorLove & Inspiration to Your Case for Support (PDF)
Download the audio: Bringing #DonorLove & Inspiration to Your Case for Support (MP3)
Some helpful sites Jen refers too:
- Jen's blog post with the 6-question formula https://thenonprofitacademy.com/youll-love-working-on-your-case-for-support/
- "Ruby" the Hummingbird case study on SOFII http://sofii.org/case-study/ontario-natures-ruby-the-hummingbird-mailing