The more donors you have, the more money you can raise. But, where do you find new donors? It can be tricky, especially when you don’t have a lot of time or money to spend. In this webinar, you’ll learn a fresh approach to finding donors that focuses on getting the RIGHT people instead of RICH people.
You’ll learn 3 common mistakes made in donor acquisition and how to avoid them. You’ll learn how to create an Ideal Donor Profile so you can find new donor prospects easily and in large numbers. And you’ll get some practical ideas for places you can start looking for new donors today.
Key learning points:
- Why you need a big, loyal donor base of the RIGHT people (not RICH people)
- Individuals are the biggest and easiest source of donations (Giving USA data)
- 3 things that get in the way of finding new donors
- How to create an Ideal Donor Profile
- 3 keys to success: link, interest, and ability to giveWhere to find ideal new donors – practical places to look
Additional Resources for How to Find the Donors of your Dreams
Download the slides: How to Find the Donors of Your Dreams - Sandy Rees (PDF)
Download the audio: How to Find the Donors of Your Dreams - Sandy Rees (MP3)