If you feel like newer employees are different, you're right. And if you think you can simply do what you've done in the past, you're wrong.
Leadership expert Stu Saunders has been working with youth for over 25 years and knows exactly what works with today's new workers. Each year his organization hires more than 100 employees between the ages of 18 and 29. In this training, Stu shares exactly how to work with your staff to make sure your organization's goals get accomplished. And to do it without costly, high staff turnover.
- What you are looking in staff for and how to get it!
- Why not to promise them Disney World
- That purpose is better than compensation (but don't forget compensation)
- How to handle all their questions (Why do they have SO many questions?!)
This training is full of straight forward, honest reflections and hiring practices we all need as employers of this fluid generation.
More on Hiring the Next Generation
- Download the audio: Hiring and Retaining the Next Generation (MP3)
- Download the slides: Hiring the Next Generation with Stu Saunders (PDF)
- Nextflix's "culture deck" is at: https://jobs.netflix.com/culture