Organizations in your community are teaming with For-Profit companies. And corporations want to work with and partner with you. So why aren’t they?
How do you reach them?
What is important to them?
In this training, you'll learn how the best practices for engaging, prospering, and partnering with corporations over the long-term.
You'll leave with:
- a new perspective and ideas on making your story their story
- an understanding of the wording and phrasing corporations need to hear to understand how partnering aligns with their goals and mission
- a format for integrating corporate giving and company sponsorship programs into your contributor campaigns for the mutual benefit of the corporation and your organization.
Additional Resources for Partnering with For-Profit Companies
Download the slides: Partnering with For-Profit Companies - Jamie Kitz (PDF)
Download the audio: Partnering with For-Profit Companies (MP3)
Websites mentioned in this training:
- Benevity: https://www.benevity.com/
- CharityNavigator: https://www.charitynavigator.org/
- GivingUSA: https://givingusa.org/
- Triple Pundit: https://www.triplepundit.com/
- Millenials and Corporate Giving: https://www.conecomm.com/research
Books mentioned in this training: