The word is out: “Donors tend to give twice as much when presented with a story” (according to Network for Good).
Storytelling evokes a human response that no sets of numbers can match. But a story is more than just a timeline of events. To touch your donors’ hearts, your nonprofit must know how to recognize a good story when it sees one.
Join Dennis Fischman of Communicate! Consulting to learn:
- what makes a story more than one darn thing after another
- the questions to ask as you put together your story
- the questions to ask to GET great stories
- the six stories you need to be telling
- the four stories you need to STOP telling
- and even ways to keep the stories ready for when you need them!
Additional Materials for Where's the Story?
Download the audio: Where's the Story? Discovering Stories that Drive Donations (MP3)
Download the slides: Where's the Story? Discovering Stories that Drive Donations (PDF)