Online and in-person strategies for getting the word out, increasing your list size and growing friendships to benefit your cause.
- Are you tired of being the ‘best kept secret’ in town?
- Are you frustrated that people just don’t ‘get it’?
- Do you know that you could have a bigger impact – if only more people were part of your nonprofit’s family?
It is possible to grow a larger – and more engaged – audience to help you advance your cause. Online and social media are increasing our options as we begin to grow our audience. But too often we aren’t sure what to do with people when we get them. Through this training, you’ll learn how to:
- Increase your visibility in the community
- Grow your email list
- Find more volunteers
- Build trust with your followers
- Start raising additional funds
Additional Materials for Stop Being the Best Kept Secret in Town
Download the audio here: Stop Being the Best Kept Secret MP3
Download the slides here: Stop Being the Best Kept Secret PDF