The chief executive-board chair leadership pair drives a nonprofit’s success—or not. When their working relationship is good, both parties are free to lead their colleagues toward mission impact and enjoy their work. When it is poor, progress stagnates as the chief executive waits for relief and the board chair casts about ineffectively.
In this session based on his book Better Together, John Fulwider shows how nonprofit chief executives and board chairs can build strong leadership partnerships so:
- They're both happier and more fulfilled
- The organization achieves more for the mission
- Fundraising, board and staff engagement, and program performance all improve
This webinar will inspire and equip you to immediately strengthen your partnership. You'll learn:
- The three keys to a strong partnership
- To quickly assess your own partnership
- Quick action steps to take no matter where your partnership's at: OK, good, great, or even dysfunctional
- How to keep conversations strategic and interesting rather than tactical and boring
Changing the world really is Better Together.
Additional Materials for Better Together
Download the pages for taking notes: Note taking handout for Better Together (PDF)
Download the audio:
Download the slides:
The special link to getting free sections of the Better Together book is at: http://johnfulwider.com/bettertogether/npapresents/